Last Update: December 16th, 2016
Normal UsersRPerl is currently geared toward software developers.
It is not recommended that non-programmers attempt to run RPerl at this time.
Please check back in the future as we release more user-friendly versions of RPerl and RPerl apps. Thank you for your patience!
- To install RPerl, please refer to the Install Notes. Ubuntu GNU/Linux is strongly recommended, along with the RPerl Installer.
- For beginner cookbook source code examples, please see the pre-release of Learning RPerl, the solutions of which may be directly compared side-by-side to solutions of the same exercises in Learning Perl, 7th Edition.
- For cookbook execution examples, please see sections 28 and 29 of the RPerl Installer.
- For full `rperl` command usage, please see the POD.
- For intermediate cookbook source code examples, please see Bubble Sort, N-Body System, and N-Body Body.
- For an advanced cookbook source code example, please see N-Body SSE.