Last Update: September 19th, 2015
Normal UsersRPerl is currently geared toward software developers.
It is not recommended that non-programmers attempt to run RPerl at this time.
Please check back in the future as we release more user-friendly versions of RPerl and RPerl apps. Thank you for your patience!
- For cookbook execution examples, please see step 3 of the INSTALL notes.
- For full `rperl` command usage, please see the POD.
- For beginner cookbook source code examples, please see the pre-release of Learning RPerl, which may be directly compared side-by-side to solutions of the same exercizes in Learning Perl.
- For intermediate cookbook source code examples, please see Bubble Sort, N-Body System, and N-Body Body.
- For an advanced cookbook source code example, please see N-Body SSE.